Robin Sharma’s book “MegaLiving” includes 200 Master Secrets. It’s a book that I take with me everywhere I go (especially to the infra red sauna).
The pages are falling out I read it so much. This is my actual copy:
Success & Self Mastery: My top 11/200 tips in the Mega Living book.
1. Sleep Less.
2. Set aside one hour every morning for personal development.
3. Do not allow those things that matter most in your life be at the mercy of the activities that matter least.
4. Stay on purpose, not on outcome.
5. Learn to meditate effectively
6. Enhance your will power.
7. Become a highly disciplined time manager.
8. Define your mission statement in life.
9. Associate with positive, focused people who you can learn from.
10. Strive to be humble and live a simple life.
11. Study these 10 fundamentals of happiness:
- Pursue a productive, exciting and active life
- Engage in meaningful activities
- Develop an organized, planned lifestyle
- Set realistic goals yet keep your mark high
- Think positively – you cannot afford the luxury of negative thought
- Avoid needles worry over trifling matters
- Devote time to fun
- Develop a warm, outgoing personality with a sincere love of people
- Get in the habit of giving more than receiving
- Learn to live in the present. the past is water under the bridge of life
If this book sounds like it’s for you, you can purchase it from Amazon by clicking here.
Don’t forget to subscribe to this blog if you haven’t already. You’ll receive frequent posts about design, business, technology, personal growth, marketing, social media and advertising.